Sunday, March 11, 2012

I smell Spring!

Although we have not had a typical Indiana winter, our family has had some major cabin fever. It was SO nice to play at the park with the boys after church today! God is so good to us, and today I was just so aware and grateful for all He has given us. Calvin absolutely loved playing outside, and he thinks he's big like the other boys! It worries me because he wants to do everything they do, including play basketball and ride bikes! We had a great time, followed by good food and a long nap. What a perfect Sunday! Overall, it's been a great weekend. I took the time to download some new books for myself on my Kindle, and our family has had the TV off most of the weekend minus a date night movie last night for Mom and Dad. I had a really stressful week at work last week, so this family weekend was much needed. Here are some pictures from our afternoon:



First time down the slide!

He wanted to walk up the slide too...like a big boy!



Playing basketball!


I love this boy!

He LOVED playing basketball with Brandon and Daddy!

He just loved running around outside!



Boys will be boys! Playing with a stick.


" I wanna get on the bike"



Riding with Daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment